Check out the videos and articles below to learn more about the email features in your Bluehost hosting account:
1. How to Create an Email account for your portfolio or a website?
2. How to Log in to Webmail?
3. How to Download Your Emails into Gmail via POP3?
4. How to Set-up iPhone and iPod Touch to receive email?
5. How to setup Mail in Mac OS X?
6. How to setup email with Microsoft Outlook 2011?
7. How to create an Email forwarder
1. Getting Started with Email
2. Email Accounts – Add, Delete and Manage
3. Resetting the Password for an Email Account
4. How to stop Spam from getting into my email account?
Email 101: Creating an Email Account with your domain
Understand the power and benefits to personalized email addresses that use your domain. Create your own email accounts and learn how to incorporate them into your portfolio.
Email 102: IMAP vs POP3
This video is still under production but will be coming soon. In this tutorial, you will learn the difference between IMAP and POP3 as far as its interaction with the mail server and how they differ. Managing multiple devices connecting to the same email accounts could pose problems if not configured properly. In this section you will learn and understand why.
Email 103: Accessing Webmail
Every account comes with the ability to download email to a client device. The device that is accessing your email (whether outlook on a Personal Computer or an email app on your mobile phone) is what gives you access to the mail which resides on the server. With Webmail you can access your mail from anywhere.
Email 104: Download Email using Gmail via POP3
In this section you will understand how to connect to your email account using POP3 through your gmail interface.
Email 105: Set-up for iPhone and iPod Touch to receive email
iOS email setup instructions and the use of email for mobile devices.
Email 106: Mail setup in Mac OS X
If you use MAC Mail, this provides you with the way in which you can manage the email accounts associated with your portfolio.
Email 107: Email setup with Microsoft Outlook 2011
If you use Outlook, this provides you with the way in which you can manage the email accounts associated with your portfolio.
Email 108: Creating an Email Forwarder
Consolidate your email accounts by creating forwarders from a email alias that points to an actual email account, called a forwarder. Learn the benefits of email forwarders, and how you can implement them throughout your site.
- A great overview of email accounts that explains how to create new accounts and provides links to set-up tutorials categorized by device and email program. Additional helpful email tutorials are listed below: